Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where in Tofino do we stay?
Tofino Vacation Rentals! (of course)
2. Do you accept pets?
Some of our properties are “pet friendly”.
Just look for this icon on the property listing, or select the same icon on the left hand side to view a listing of all out Pet Friendly properties.
3. Do we bring our own linens?
No. All properties under our management include a fresh supply of bed and bath linens.
4. How long does it take to drive to Tofino?
You can drive or fly to Tofino. If you are driving up from Victoria, expect 4.5 – 5 hrs. driving time. If you are driving up from Naniamo, expect 2.5 – 3 hrs. driving time.
5. How often do the ferries run?
Due to changing ferry times, here is a link to the BC Ferries Online Schedule
6. Can I fly directly to Tofino?
Flights to Tofino are available from Vancouver and Seattle.
For more information on flights from Vancouver contact Orca Air at 1-888-359-6722 or www.flyorcaair.com. For flight information from Seattle contact Sound Flight at 1-800-825-0722 or www.soundflight.com
7. What do we do when we get to Tofino?
To name a few of Tofino’s wonderful and renowned recreational activities:
(see our activities page for more details!)
- Whale Watching
- Hot Springs (accessible by boat or seaplane)
- Spa Time
- Scuba Diving
- Golfing (Long Beach Golf Course)
- Kite Flying
- Trail Hiking
- Bird Watching